Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What will I do when I can not sleep?

Since I quitted the 6 years job, my personal schedule has been changing every day. I can see it easily in my sleep.
I alway fall asleep at 10 pm, it is an perfect time to go to bed, right? But, after one or two hours later, I wake up. Very fresh & alert. Then, I back to sleep around at 3am until 11am. 
It's strange!. I don't know why...
I try to set up a good sleep such as a dark, silent room as well as be offline with cellphone, laptop... But it doesn't work...


To adapt with this situation, I decide to use the time between the first sleep & second one to do somethings:


1. Be online: Facebook, email, blog, I-newspaper.
2. Read books
3. Listen to music
4. Watch movie
5. Learn guitar


Maybe I should make myself busy more in the morning. When I feel tired, I can have a normal sleep? Hope so...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment